Friday, September 24, 2021

Summer Paws

Rating:  8 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Ages 1+, no reading, just point and click, can be a little frustrating to find that last cat, but overall just simple and cute.

I bet you thought you were going to get DragonQuest/DragonWarrior 3. Nope. I'm off to a convention this weekend and I've had grandkids visiting so I need a short and sweet review for a short and sweet game.













Summer Paws was one I picked up on a whim. It was on sale for only a couple of dollars and it looked cute. It's on Switch and Steam. I played it on the Switch so I'm linking to the Switch store.

In this game, you visit islands and look for sleeping kitties among all the awake ones. Click on them and they wake up. You can shift the camera view, zoom in and out, open windows, close umbrellas, and basically click on everything. It's a very kid-friendly game, even for little ones. I only played it with the controller, but tapping on the screen would probably work even better.

The controls were a bit touchy and some of the cats were really hard to find, but overall this short game was very cute and surprisingly relaxing to play. No time limits, no tricky jumping, just looking for sleeping cats so you can wake them up to join in the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice, keep it family friendly
Feel free to disagree with my opinions, but don't start fights. It's just a game!

Out of Space

  Rating: 7/10 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸 Ages: Mainly 8+ but younger kids can have fun with it, too. I'll explain below... The basic premise of thi...