Friday, September 3, 2021

Introduction

 Hey, everyone! Welcome to my game review site.

This is where I post the games I've found that I enjoy playing along with a review of what worked for me, what didn't, and any other fun tidbits I discovered about the game.

My hand-eye coordination has never been too great, so the games I like are rarely the popular ones. I'm a bit picky about story and character, too. I prefer games that let me explore and play at my pace. Most of what I play is on Nintendo, because that's the system I own (NES, GameCube, Wii, and Switch, along with a collection of old gameboys). I've got a few games on my Mac laptops and a couple on my Android phone, so those might sneak in, too.

I promise I don't play Candy Crush or those dreadful Facebook games that force you to bribe your friends into playing, too. I prefer single-player games that don't require pay-to-play mechanics. I do have a weird sense of humor so that affects my tastes, too.

My plan is to post once or twice a month, or whenever I run across a really fun game.

So buckle up, and join me for the ride!

And yes, I am a gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice, keep it family friendly
Feel free to disagree with my opinions, but don't start fights. It's just a game!

Out of Space

  Rating: 7/10 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸 Ages: Mainly 8+ but younger kids can have fun with it, too. I'll explain below... The basic premise of thi...